Monday, February 16, 2009

ALL IN A DAYS WORK

Well it is Monday, and I have taken a vacation day to spend time with my man. Our schedules are so crazy or I should say his schedule is so crazy , that I am required to take vacation days just to be with him. I am not complaining, I love to spend time with my Ed. We have spent the morning with our horses. And this afternoon we go to the vet with Tripp. Ed is worried sick over his horse, so pray that all is well.
This past weekend we went to visit some friends. They are in the process of buying a home and doing some remodeling. Ed and I have promised to help. We are looking forward to this venture.Brian and Misty , I believe are ready to throw in the towel! It is very difficult to pick and choose colors and such and still be speaking at the end! I know,we just built a house and it is a trial for any marriage!
My family and Mike's family met in McPherson last night and celebrated Mom's 77th birthday. It was so cool to have everyone there. My four grandbabies kept us all laughing and busy. Aidan and Landen fell in love with my nephews girlfriend, Alisha! Her ears are probably still ringing from all of their stories! Curtis and Zeke always hit it off. Curtis seems to be ready for little ones of his own. Hint Curty!
God has greatly blessed Ed and I. We have so many children and friends to love and be with , it is hard on my heart when I let myself think about it. I hope that everyone will be as blessed as we are, where family and friends are concerned.
While we were with Brian and Misty this past weekend, I had the chance to spend extra time with little Addison. She is three and loves horses, so much like our little Falyn! I want to let the two girls spend time together and have fun. It will be fun for me to just watch them interact! It has been an excellent weekend and I am sorry that it goes so quickly. But I will simply tuck the memories into my heart and get on with the new day. By the way, I have received the copy of the Gospel Primer. This is an awesome book.I am planning on buying several and giving them away. Thanks for the book, Amy.

No comments: