Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PSALM 139

“O Lord, you have searched me and known me,”
As I read psalm 139, it became clear to me that my life was not my own. Jesus loved me and knew me long before my body was formed. He already had me labeled as His daughter. He chose the color of my eyes, He chose the color of my hair, and He chose the Mommy that He would give me too.
Jesus wrote my name on the palm of His hand. With those hands he fashioned my days. Jesus already knew every word I would speak, every deed that I would do. And He forgave me. Yes, before my body came to this earth, before my Mother held me in he arms, I had already been forgiven. I had been granted everlasting life with a Father, who would never leave me or forsake me! No matter where life takes me, my Heavenly Father is always there to love and to guide me, with a tenderness that is beyond comprehension. His kingdom is my kingdom. His glory is my glory. The only thing I am required to do is to stay focused on Him. My Father will shelter me through life’s storms and He will be my strength. Thank-you Father, for giving me the greatest gift of all, eternal life, the blood of the cross. Amen!

No comments: