Friday, February 6, 2009

Vegas Bound

My daughter Heather and coworkers have arrived in Vegas for a three day meeting. Sis has a really great job and I am very proud of her. She works for New Horizons Dental Care, with four docs and numerous technicians(coworkers). Every year they are taken on a trip of some sort by their doctors! This year Crown Counsel was in Vegas. Part of the activities will be a talent show. Ashley, one of the girls in Sis' group became a final contestant. She will be singing and the girls will be cheering her on! I am anxious to hear the results!
I know that Heather and the others are having a wonderful time and they always come home with great new ideas. It is also a great way for this Nana to have extra time with her boys! The boys and I had a great day yesterday and was blessed with great warm weather. Aidan even pulled out his shorts for the day. I will take advantage of any opportunity to be with my guys.
Back to Sis. Our family was sick all during the holidays and Heather knowing she would be traveling tried to avoid all of us and the bug. But unfortunately the first morning there she woke up to a froggy voice and sore throat. I am sorry , sis. This is probably my fault!I hope that all of you have had a great time and will share your stories with me when you get home. In the meantime Ashley, sing like you mean it and win that trip to Hawaii.
Be safe and enjoy the trip. I will pray that God will hold all of you in His mighty right hand and bring you home to me.I will be by the office soon to hear your stories , girls!

No comments: