Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Supper Tonight!

I have invited my son and his family to come for supper tonight. It won't be anything special, I just want to spend time with them. I called Chauncey last night and invited them for Lasagna and with the promise I would pick up the kids at daycare. She jumped right on that one!
Now my daughter Heather, would want to know are you fixing it from scratch or is it frozen? I usually try to lie about it and pass it off as homemade , but it unless I do a good job of hiding the box and getting it placed in a nice glass pan, she figures out my laziness! Chauncey on the other hand has never complained about my frozen entrees!
If you have not tried the frozen lasagna that you can get at the store , you should try it. It is really good for a quick and easy meal.What is that sound? Heather? Is that you laughing at this little story of mine? I will surely get a comment on this one!
Any way , 5:00 can't come soon enough. The two little ones, will help me feed the horses and I am sure we will play in Grandpa's big pile of sand before we go in. Yes , it will be fun. I have a new scrapbook toy to show to Chauncey, so maybe we can have a little time with each other also. Heather, my lack of enthusiasm in the kitchen is all due to laziness. I can cook when I choose to. But for now I would rather play with my babies.
Next month, I will have my two Salina boys for two nights! I can hardly wait! I promise to stock up on shampoo! Love ya Sis! I just love to hear you squeal! Love you too Chauncey. Do I agitate you too? Just wait until the GG syndrome sets in!

1 comment:

3peasinapod1 said...

I will eat the frozen Lagagna if I just have too. But I prefer homemade. It's made with love. I wonder who taught me how to cook. I'm pretty good you know. And Aidan/Landen want to know why Nana always washes her hair in our sink. Their daddy told them that Nana must have something against washing hair in the bathtub. She just lies about it.