Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MY CUP OVERFLOWS

It is almost 5:00 am and again I am awake! I have been using this time to read the Gospel Primer, which is blessing my heart.
After reading the portion about our cups of life's blessings that we are given everyday, my heart breaks when I am reminded of my ungrateful attitude from time to time.
Jesus, gives us new grace with each day. He gives us blessings to use each day. Do I look at my cup as being half full or half empty? I pray for strength to always view it as half full! If I were to receive the wrath each day , that I so deserve, I would collaspe from the weight of it all. Instead, I can view my cup and be thankful for the blessings that have been poured out upon me. Thank you , Jesus!
Philippians 4: 6-7 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.And the peace of God,which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds , in Christ Jesus." How can I not look at my cup that is given to me each day, and not be blessed with it's contents?
Lord Jesus, give me the eyes to see you in every detail of my life. Thank you for the blessings that you have poured out before me. Thank you for the cup of living water that quenches my thirst. Father give me the opportunity to be a foot washer today. Help me to share the blessings in my life with those whom have not yet opened their hearts to you .Father, have mercy on my soul , that I may spend eternity in Heaven at your feet.
My Blessings:
Ed
Heather, Sean, Aidan, Landen
Zachary, Chauncey,Falyn, Zeke
Alex,Tracy
Mike, Tina,Bruce,Aly,Curtis, Kaci,Ashley,Lucas, Chris, Lliam,Lindsey,Rodger,Sherry
My friends, my coworkers, my church family
To each of you , I am thankful for your love and the memories that we have been given.













No comments: