Wednesday, April 29, 2009

RUBBER DUCKIE

Last night I traveled to Salina to hear three amazing songs , RUBBER DUCKIE, THE SHOEMAKER,and I 'VE GOT PEACE LIKE A RIVER. These were the three songs that my 6 year old grandson, Aidan,sang at the school musical! We drove 75 miles to hear these precious babies belt out their very best! I loved it! And I will spend my last dime to travel to a concert that any of our little ones are involved in.
I have been teaching the kids to sign "I love you" and I was blessed with a quick little flick of the hand during the concert! My dream is to have a stocky football player give a signal from the field someday as he runs for a touch down and Nana is screaming like a fool from the stands! Or better yet, a cute big mug looking straight into the camera, saying I love you Nana! Yea !

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh the blessings of grandchildren!!