Monday, March 23, 2009

GIRLS DAY IN KS CITY

This past Saturday, my two girls and I met up with a niece and aunt in Ks. City. The day started at 5 am so we could be on the road by 6. Then a 3 hr. drive to the city. I am an early bird , so this didn't bother me much. We hit the road running upon our arrival. Now I had not planned on spending much. But with 4 grandchildren and 2 adopted grandchildren , it is hard to not spend! We hit all of the little kids clothing stores and it was fun.
After much shopping , we turned to buying flowers for my nieces upcoming wedding.I get the honor of making her flowers! I love doing this and I pray that I can give her what she is wanting! The wedding will be in October in a rustic chapel in the mountains of Colorado. I can hardly wait!
The five of us got into a discussion about religion. It is now my quest to write something for my girls to read and hopefully follow. So pray that God will give me the words to speak and to write.I want them to understand the depth of His love and His forgivness. I want them to feel His presence in their lives and to know the peace and joy of loving Him!
Our trip was great and I hope to go again with my girls. In the mean time it is back to work so I can afford it!

No comments: