Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tis The Season

Since I work in the Doctors office, I am exposed to everything under the sun. Add that, to four little grandchildren and well we have seen alot of sickness this past three months. I awoke in the night with a throat on fire. Wow, if this is what the babies feel, they sure did better than I am.
At 2:00 am I called my husband at work and tried to tell him how badly I was feeling. I think he understood. Anyway, I am up and running for the day, but I am so ready for the cold and flu season to go away. Let there be sunshine, and baby birds singing and green grass and oh yea allergies!
Is there no end to the madness. Snotty noses just will be our trade mark until our little ones grow up.
Speaking of little ones, my son Zachary called this morning to announce that Zeke our 18 month old must be ready to potty train.After leaving a surprise on the carpet for dad , he proudly announced Daddy Look! By the time dad could get things cleaned up and back with the carpet cleaner, Zeke had put on a pair of his sisters shoes and was stomping the remainder into the carpet. Things do seem to come back around as we go through life and have little ones of our own! Sorry, bud, I didn't mean to laugh at least not over the phone!

No comments: