Monday, January 26, 2009

computers

Am I the only one that has a problem with computers? It seems to be a glich in my system that doesn't allow me to understand the in's and out's of the computer. Hard as I try, there are days when I get myself into a real fix with this machine. What should be a simple click here and a click there, I now have to call out the computer experts to bail me out.
Today for example, I just wanted to change a few things on my blog site. But I have managed to mess things up and will need help later when my frustration level is down.To be a child again, yes my six year old grandson could possibly fix this for me.But I believe I will lay it in the lap of my sister-in-law, Tina. That will give me a great excuse to go visit for a while and to fix this mess.Help Tina!
I have come a long way with computers though. I had to take a course just to learn how to navigate and basically turn it on! How sad!Now , I can google anything. Change a blog site? Probably not!I can't have it all.

No comments: