Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Horse Games

Once again we have a horse that is injured. Ed and I own four quarter horses , thanks to my loving Brian! I do love ya! It all started some years ago, when Brian and Ed became good friends. Brian owned a horse which he had named Shotgun. As their friendship deepened the guys thought it would be fun for both of them to own a horse. This sent the two guys on a quest to find Ed one,enters Tripp. He was a beautiful and very hateful sorrel horse. He had an attitude from here to New York! I disliked this guy from the get go. He hated me also. But with time, Ed and Tripp began to build a relationship, probably because they both were alot alike!
As the years went by, we began picking up more horses.Next came Danny,then Missfire arrived via Shotgun! And last but not least we have Boone.As of today, because of these four ragtag characters, we now have forty acres and a new house in order to be near them to care for them properly. I love my house so I will not complain!
Any way these horses keeps us busy just keeping them healthy. Tripp now has an injured leg (nothing serious), but it is more work to keep him quiet so he can heal.After rearranging the barn to accomodate Tripp,we are doctoring and praying for a fast recovery. We love our horses and God did us a favor by bringing them into our lives. So Brian, I must say thank you for your part in this adventure! Come and see us, they all need to ride.

No comments: