Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life Is Good

As I awoke this morning, I laid in my nice cozy bed and thanked God for His many blessings in my life. My son and his wife have had a stretch of illness in their family these past months. But God has been good and healed them all. My daughter and her family are flying to Florida today to enjoy Disney! Pray that they will be safe and come home with many stories!
As I look around me and see the pain and suffering in others lives , I am reminded of how much I am blessed with. I had to really work on my attitude this morning. I had allowed my feelings to be hurt and I was letting pride get in the way. With God's strength , I will let this go and move on.I want what is best for all that are involved.
I am hoping to go home tonight and scrap book a few pictures of our babies! When they all get home from Disney , this grandma will be busy with many pictures! Heather,Sean, Aidan and Landen, please be safe and have tons of fun!
Zachary, Chauncey, Falyn and Zeke, please get well and stay well! I love you!
Alex and Tracy, please soften your hearts and allow us back in. I miss you terribly. Life moves to fast to not have us all together.

No comments: