Sunday, June 7, 2009

SHOVELS

Yesterday, my brother Mike and my nephew Curtis came over to help me install an underground sprinkler system. My job was to run a shovel! I can do this I announced,silly remark!Anyway, the morning progressed well and fast, shoveling seems to help the time go quickly. By noon my sister-in-law Tina and niece Ashley came to help out. Yea! Terri is to pooped to pop at this point and we are only half way there.It is now 100 degress outside and the yard seems to have grown in size or maybe I am getting a little tired.The boys did an excellent job and my yard is being watered as I sit here and type. Tina and Ashley were troopers and manned shovels with me. I am pretty sure that ditch digging is not on my agenda for awhile.Ed arrived home from work and afford a back rub after watching me limp and moan.It had to stop,the pain was more than I cared for. Hopefully I will be able to move freely today.Thank you Mike,Curty,Tina,Ashley for all that you did for me yesterday. You guys are the greatest and I will never know how to repay the kindness.

4 comments:

Zoanna said...

I feel your pain. Shoveling at 9 a.m. is a far easier chore than at noon, especially when you feel like you're in Mexico.

By the way, did I tell you I like your new blog look?

Terri said...

Thanks! I have been looking for something different.

Laurie said...

Gotta know when to stop or we're forced to stop!
Wow! That is HARD work!
Blessings as it comes together and you await the sprinkles!

Laurie said...

And yes, the new blog backgraund is very nice!