Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HEARTATTUDE

Do you ever have those days that your heart hurts but you just don't know why? Mine is in a pickle today. I have found myself with tears several times this morning,with no apparent reason. Yet,I feel that the Lord is trying to lay something on my heart to hear.What is it Lord? What am I not hearing or seeing that is important? I think that I need some quite time to really get into His living word and discover what is there waiting for me.I think that I will go find myself a nice little spot and pour out my heart to my Father.Sometimes, we just need to sit at His feet for awhile and drink in His love and grace.

2 comments:

Zoanna said...

That itch to sit and listen is exciting to me. It means the Lord's tapping me and I'm saying, "Speak, Lord. You've got my attention."

Laurie said...

The most comforting thing about those times is that God knows every burden and need and compels us to sit at His feet and drink in His love and grace... sometimes even before we know how hungry and thirsty we have become for His presence and reassurance.
(I confess to being so thirsty sometimes that it's hard to be still at His feet and in His word and wait, listen and recieve the cup overflowing- instead of trying to gobble up more than I can ingest!)
God so graciously blesses us!