Monday, July 6, 2009

ANOTHER YEAR!

Well I just turned 56 on the 4th of July with a whole lot of fan fare! I have always told my granchildren that the fireworks are for me! Some day they will be old enough to know that Nana is full of applesauce, but that is another story! We spent the weekend with family and friends hoping for nice weather and plenty of food. We had both, and the scales showed it this morning. Ughhh.Anyway, life goes on and I am another year older, but God has blessed me more than I could ever deserve.
At the end of a long weekend with extra loads of laundry, 4 gallons of milk, food and more food to prepare( not by me of course!),it is nice for the quiet to return. But I have a hard time letting those babies go and I just want to squeeze their mommies and daddies for sharing them with us!
Church on Sunday was excellent and I love our church home.I pray for everyone that you will be able to find a bible based church that you can feel at home in.Life teeters on the knowledge of God's word.To say that God is good, just does not do justice to His love and mercy that He shows to me and to my family. Thank you Lord Jesus for the everlasting love that you have poured out just for me! Yeah!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday, Sparkle, Shine and Pop gal!

Zoanna said...

Happy Birthday, Terri. I didn't know you were a Yankee Doodle Dandy. Sounds like a lovely celebration of a well-loved Nana.

Laurie said...

Hope all is well dear Terri!
I've missed you!
We should meet up sometime when you come this direction!