Friday, May 22, 2009


Tonight my two grandchildren will be spending the night with me. So for entertainment, we will be fixing supper together. Since they are only 3 and almost 2 the menu will be simple. I have little smokies and biscuits for them to wrap and then we will make mac and cheese. All this to be eaten on the front porch with the flies and mosquitoes.

I am already anticipating the fighting over who stands where and does the most! But it will be fun and very lively! We may even have a blanket party on the living room floor and watch another round of The Fox and The Hound!

So to all who read this , have a wonderful weekend. Share it with someone you love! Me , I will be wrapped in laughter and love for the evening. Then I hope to see my other two little guys before the weekend ends.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You are a fun (and brave!) Grandma!
Blessings!

Laurie said...

Oops! I guess you go by "Nana"! Sweet!