Sunday, May 24, 2009

RELATIONSHIPS

God has really been working overtime on me! It seems that everywhere I turn , there is a relationship that I need to work on. I find myself being double minded, I say one thing but think another. This is not in His plan for loving one another. I am discovering that I may not being walking the walk like I should.
This morning in church, Pastor was talking about the heroes in our world that have given their lives for freedom. But the greatest story of heroism is the story of Jesus.He gave us His death in order for us to have life. Amen!
Now if I am to live my life to please Him, then I must change my attitude and watch my thoughts and actions. I want my Hero to be praised and honored by my faith walk. I resolve to watch my words and stop my thoughts in their tracks. I will speak words of faith over those that I have spoken ill of. Lord , help me to live my life according to your will. Give me the strength and wisdom to love others as I would have them love me.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ugh! Oh, I KNOW!
God is so gracious, loving and PATIENT! Thank Him that He knows the big picture for our lives and we can REST in Him!