Friday, September 25, 2009

How Do You Score

Today our administrator came for lunch at the clinic. We are always a little edgy when he shows up! But today he brought a personality test for each of us. Actually it was fun guessing each others scores before we revealed our answers.
I believe that we have all lived together here long enough to really know one another. Most of us were able to guess correctly .
We seem to have many type D which is a dominating personality. In other words , we have a lot of chiefs and not to many Indians! With 15 females and 3 men that can make for interesting days sometimes! But all in all, we get along great. Did we learn from this experience? Why yes, we did! Never ever call Cynthia the queen bee! Mr. Diener may never be the same! Fortunately, my type I personality helped me to keep my big mouth shut this time! I may not fair so well next time. I do like to talk alot.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Those tests are somewhat revealing and somewhat frustrating and usually fun!
The name "Mr. Diener" rings a bell in my head, though it's a distant sound! I'm wondering if he was principal of So. Hutch. grade school about 29 yrs ago (could it be that long!?) when I was a teacher's aide (para). Maybe it was somewhere else or...? Maybe I went to school w/ a Diener? Anyway the name rings a bell, but seems long ago. Do you ever have experiences like that?

Zoanna said...

Barb has told me all about the type D's in your office. Wow. I hope that means when they tell patients "you HAVE to get better," they do!